- Mahindra & Mahindra – Steely Show
Mahindra & Mahindra started out as a steel trading company, but within a few decades it has grown into a multi-billion rupee multinational.
- The Murugappa Group – A Successful Behemoth
The Group has expanded rapidly, creating industry leaders in key areas such as agri-solutions, finance, and engineering.
- Royal Enfield – Bulleting to Success
In its 120 years, Royal Enfield has made millions of bikes, which have opened up new markets and changed the lives of many riders.
- Weikfield – The Sweet Taste of Custard Led the Way
Weikfield was founded in 1956, and from the beginning, the company has focused only on serving certain niche markets
- Gold Spot – The Uncola Which Had A Zing
Gold Spot was the most popular “Uncola” of its time in India because of the advertising and the ‘Zing’ it spoke about